Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year to you All

Hi Everybody
Sorry its been a while since my last update (it won't happen again!!!)
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and I hope this year brings you all good luck and prosperity in everything you do.
I would also like to thank all the Portuguese speaking people who have viewed my youtube audition giving it over 10 times more hits than any of the other X Factor Auditionees!! 220,000 and counting
I have been writing a lot more songs recently as the snow has stopped me from going out a lot. These include some more Up Tempo tunes as well.
I will be going into the studio again next week to start creating the se with the amazing Simon from Loophole Studios in Brighton "Thank you so much for what you have done already Simon and I look forward to what we will be creating this year!!!!"
I really would like to say a massive thank you to all the lovely comments I get from everybody too!! I know I've said it before but I really can't explain to you all what if feels like to get such lovely comments of support and encouragement from you all, I promise I will always do my best and try my hardest to make great songs and get them out to you first before anyone else.
I would also like to say a huge thank you to Ron my web designer for making such a great website and constantly keeping everything running smoothly, especially as he is constantly having to increase the bandwidth for the site due to so many people visiting it and listening to the song clips, watching videos etc.
I will hopefully have some more songs up on the player in the very near future and am very confident that major things will be happening in the next month or so, so please keep visiting the site for updates and please SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
Take care of yourselves Each And Everyone Of You
Love
Daryl
xxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger DIVYN said...

Hello, you should have already received many compliments, this will be a lot of ums. I wish you my warmest congratulations to and great new year full of success. And that continues to be that person that seems simple and kind, it makes you a human being with great character. congratulations and much success.
I am a Portuguese girl, living in a beautiful island (Azores). Apparently your presence in X.Factor goes to run the world!Congratulations!!!!

January 21, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home