Friday, August 13, 2010


Hi Everybody!!!
I'd just like you to know that the album is almost there now and we have just had all the artwork back and are now just putting the jigsaw together so hopefully it won't take very long.
I'm so excited as I have had such great feedback from people in the industry about the songs and hopefully you all will think the same when you hear them.
In the meantime I am on the radio tonight and you can listen to my interview live online from 10pm-12 tonight from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!! and as its Friday 13th I am hoping that it all goes ok without any hitches.
The only place you can hear this is on The Matt and Dave show on www.seahavenfm.com and click on the listen now link at the top of the page.
I really hope that as many of you as possible can tune in and ask any questions etc you want as I promise I will be as truthful and honest as possible. I will be playing some of the songs that will be appearing on the forthcoming album and look forward to answering any of your questions.
Wish me luck!!!!
Take care all of you
Daryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home