Friday, August 20, 2010


Hi People!!!!
Hope you are all well
Just a quick note to let you know that i have been in the studio all week recording my xmas song and i am really really happy with it so far and can't wait to take on the xmas charts with it this year!!!
The album is nearing completion now and just has a couple of new tracks to be put on as i have been told to concentrate on writing my own songs and not putting lots of covers on as is the norm with new artists so i will bow to their better knowledge and get a move on with recording these last few songs but i promiose you it won't be long!!!!
Also you can hear me sing live tonight online at www.seahavenfm.com between 10-12pm UK TIME
I hope you can tune in and hope you enjoy the songs i have chosen to sing. There will be absolutely NO MIMING!!!!
Thank You for all of your constant support
DARYL
XXXXX

2 Comments:

Blogger KIM said...

Daryl, Will your CD be done before Christmas ?? I listen & watch you sing on your website every day or night, or both !! I extremely love your songs, your wonderful & heart warming voice & the way you sing the songs, putting all your heart into everyone !! I wish you all the best of making your dreams come true...in the music business !!! I support you all the way & have told all my family & friends about you & sent them your website !!! My great friend sent to me & from the first time I listened & watched you perform on stage, singing your heart out, I haven't stopped listening & watching you !! You captured my heart from the very first & I FEEL IN LOVE WITH YOU & YOUR MUSIC & THE WAY YOU SING !!! I WISH THAT I COULD BE WITH YOU, RIGHT NOW & I ALREADY SUPPORT YOU...ALWAYS & FOREVER WILL IN MAKING YOUR DREAM COME TRUE (YOUR SINGING CAREER), ALSO, IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO & WANT !! YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ME !!! "GOD BLESS YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS" ALWAYS & FOREVER !!! LOTS OF LOVE, HUGS & KISSES TO YOU !!! LOVE, FOREVER YOURS, KIM - IN TEXAS (HUGS & KISSES..XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX) !!!

August 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Aditya Isukapalli said...

Daryl,

I want to talk to you about an important thing. Please give your email reply to my id,

adityaisukapalli@gmail.com

Thanks.

September 19, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home