Friday, October 8, 2010

EX X FACTOR FOR XMAS NUMBER 1


Hi Everybody
Sorry it’s been a while and thank you as always for all of your support. I have had such an amazing past month which started when I got some major financial backing for my album.

I was told that I should write more of my own songs as the ones I had written stood out so much from the other songs that I had recorded which really gave me a lot of inspiration and allowed me to go and record more original material than I had first thought I would be able to.

I have now been able to record 10 of my own songs and hope that they will all make it onto the album now.

Also I was invited to Wembley Stadium by probably the most powerful man in world music to meet record executives and also watch the amazing MUSE.

I was able to give demos of the cd to record company executives and had fantastic feedback from them after they had listened to my songs and was emailed and called personally by them and now the wheels are truly in motion and the cd will definitely be out very, very soon now.

One of the tracks I have written is a Christmas song and I have been overwhelmed by the amazing feedback it has had by everyone who has heard it so far including national radio stations and record companies and from people all over the world.

I have now set up a Facebook page called EX X Factor For Xmas Number 1 and would really like all of your support for this campaign as I have VERY HIGH HOPES for this song and truly believe that it has the potential to be a classic for years to come. It will be released in December and I really believe that it can be a hit all over the world as I have had feedback from people in so many countries. There is a small clip of the song on the page as unfortunately I am not being allowed to put the whole version up on the internet just yet as it could be downloaded illegally.

Also there will be a video for the song called Why Can’t It Be Christmas All The Time which will be posted on youtube in due course.

I am really hopeful that ALL OF YOU will join the facebook page and hopefully help create our own piece of history and make this song a huge hit as there hasn’t been a great feel good Christmas song for such a long time now and it really is due and mine really has a great MOTOWN feel to it and is a great song to sing along and dance to.

I will have more news very soon and hopefully a date for the album release.
Will keep you all updated
Take care all of you
Daryl
xxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger KIM said...

DARYL, I LOVE THE COVER OF YOUR ALBUM, OF YOU & YOUR DAUGHTER-"MILLIE" !! SHE IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL !!! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME & ALL OF YOUR OTHER FANS UP TO DATE & YES, I DID JOINED YOUR FACEBOOK ALSO !! I WILL ALWAYS & FOREVER GIVE YOU MY ALL SUPPORT !!! TAKE CARE & LOTS OF LOVE, XOXOXO LOVE, KIM..IN TX

October 18, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger KIM said...

Daryl, I have been listening to your Christmas song alot, as I have been listening & watching you sing all of your other songs also!! I totally love them all !! I absolutely LOVE THE COVER OF YOUR CD - OF YOU & YOUR DAUGHTER "MILLI" !! IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL !!! You will always & forever have my all & full support of your music career-DARYL, YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING MUSIC ARTIST WITH SUCH AMAZING VOICE - SINGING & TALKING (LOVE YOUR ACCENT)!!! Take care, Lots of Love xoxoxox Love, Kim..in Tx

October 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home